MACCABEATS AND CANDLELIGHT I'll tell a tale Of Maccabees in Israel When the Greeks 1 (to try) to assail But it was all to no avail The war 2 (to go) on and on and on Until the mighty Greeks 3 (to be) gone I flip my latkes in the air sometimes sayin ayy ohh spin the dreidel Just wanna celebrate for all eight nights singin ayy oh, light the candles We say al hanissim Oh yea for all eight nights Then we play dreidel By the candlelight And I 4 (to tell) you once Now I told you twice Bout the miracle Of the candlelight They 5 (to take) the field The rivals 6 ...
Textbook page 12 The present simple is used to talk about things done regularly, habits, routines and facts. Often used with the following expressions; every day, week, month, year, once a day, week, month, year, in the winter, morning, afternoon, on Monday, at noon, night, always, usually, generally, often, somtimes, rarely, seldom, never. Positive I walk We walk You walk You walk He/she/it walk (s) They ...
Textbook page 12 The present simple is used to talk about things done regularly, habits, routines and facts. Often used with the following expressions; every day, week, month, year, once a day, week, month, year, in the winter, morning, afternoon, on Monday, at noon, night, always, usually, generally, often, somtimes, rarely, seldom, never. Positive I walk We walk You walk You walk He/she/it walk (s) They walk Negative I do not walk We do not walk you do not walk You do not walk he/she/it does not walk They do not walk
Comments
Post a Comment